Mindspace’s cancellation policy is that all clinic appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance or the full fee will be charged. You can reschedule or cancel your appointment by communicating directly with your therapist or coach via email.
GROUP MINDFULNESS AND THERAPY PROGRAMS (MULTI-WEEK COURSES)
In order to register for the course and secure your spot, we require a 20% deposit. In the event that we deem that the course is not a good fit for you at this time, this fee will be refunded in full. Otherwise, fees for cancellation are as follows:
- Up to 5 days before the first full session (ie. after any orientation session, if applicable): Full refund minus a $40 administrative fee.
- Between 4 days before the first full session and before the fourth full session: A 50% refund.
- After the fourth session no refunds will be given.
- Exceptionally, Mindspace facilitators may require a participant to withdraw from the program if their participation is disruptive to the group. In that case, a full reimbursement will be given.
SINGLE SESSION WORKSHOPS AND DROP-IN CLASSES
For 90 minute workshops that require advance registration we require at least 48 hours notice to issue a full refund, in order to ensure we have sufficient time to fill up the spot. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice up to the start of the class will incur a 25% administrative fee. No shows without advance notice will not be refunded.
For reserved drop-in mindfulness meditation classes, clients have the option of cancelling their booking up to 30 minutes before the start of the class, either via their Mindbody Online profile, or by calling or emailing, after which purchased classes will be deducted from the client’s account.
CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Continuing education programs are paid in full in advance. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Up to 48 hours prior to the start of the program: Full refund minus a $40 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice.