We value those qualified applicants with lived experience as racialized people, Indigenous people, those who have experienced homelessness, and mental illness, and who have diverse abilities, as well as people of all sexual orientations, women, and trans people.
Numinus Wellness (TSX: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health care and access to safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model – including psychedelic production, research, and clinic care – is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms of depression, anxiety, trauma, pain, and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Our North Star
Be the most trusted brand in the psychedelic space.
We are bringing transformative healing to communities through innovative therapies backed by science and scalable operations.
A world where everyone feels connected and whole.
- Be in service to self and others
- Build something that captures our collective ideals
- Be dedicated to the art and the science
- Have the courage to do the right thing
- Be committed to doing our part in the process of Truth and Reconciliation with the Indigenous peoples
Full time, in person
The Clinic Manager will oversee a growing team of over 30 therapists, health professionals and clinic staff. The Clinic Manager will be responsible for the operational infrastructure of the clinic, including implementing and administering EMR and CRM systems, developing clinic workflows and onboarding and training clinic team members. The Clinic Manager will identify areas for growth through networking, and partnerships and work to achieve progression in both business and human metrics. This individual is a strong leader, cultivating a culture that emulates our mission, vision, purpose, and values, while driving positive team and client engagement. This position reports to the Regional Director, Clinic Operations.
- Attracts and selects individuals who represent the mission, vision, purpose, and values of Numinus.
- Oversees the delivery of new staff and practitioner onboarding processes, including staff orientation and updating databases to accurately reflect practitioner competencies, clinical interests, and availability.
- Ensures that all team members have the required certifications and qualifications to operate the Clinic.
- Identifies training opportunities within the Clinic and facilitates learning and development for Care Coordinator and Personal Health Navigator team members.
- Conducts and leads engaging weekly team meetings and productive morning huddles.
- Ensures quarterly goals, check-ins, development plans and formal performance reviews are completed.
- Creates a high-performance culture by using proper performance management practices.
- Fosters strong engagement among team members.
- Role models professional communication standards for all interactions with team members, practitioners, and clients.
- Can temporarily backfill any operational position under their leadership in the event of absence.
- Ensures service expectations are delivered for every step of the client journey, from the inquiry stage to an actual visit.
- Fosters our service philosophy, ensuring that every interaction is handled using our Agility model.
- Embraces Numinus Services, nurturing knowledge within the team to ensure all services are leveraged to ensure our “under one roof” philosophy is engrained.
- Always maintains operational excellence, ensuring the clinic represents our “Setting Standards”.
- Ensures client access standards are adhered to, including making sure they and their team members respond to client emails, voicemails, or inquiries in a timely manner.
- Coaches the team to provide outstanding service, having crucial conversations when needed.
- Collaborates with the Product and Marketing teams to ensure clients have seamless experiences, providing positive and constructive feedback.
- Creates a client- centric culture.
- Adjusts and manages schedules (i.e., staff and office space) to maximize productivity, profitability, and the client experience.
- Develops strategies to acquire new clients and expand our referral sources.
- Achieves revenue targets.
- Manages expenditures wisely, constantly looking for ways to improve profitability.
- Tracks, inputs and analyzes clinic statistics into our weekly clinic dashboard to identify opportunities for revenue growth.
- Assumes responsibility for all client financial arrangements, including private pay, and provincial payer billings, and outstanding accounts receivable.
- Administers the clinic’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system for clinic related business.
- Is the recipient of any escalated requests for assistance by both clients and team members that cannot be handled by their direct reports.
- Manages system usage, training, and maintenance of clinic software required to operate the clinic, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and EMR systems.
- Executes month-end protocol flawlessly, including the completion of clinic trends, and financial procedures such as clinic expense report submission.
- Oversees operating condition and maintenance of all medical equipment.
- Manages medical, and supplies inventory.
- Ensures controlled substances are managed appropriately and staff are trained in their secure handling.
- Ensures Numinus and clinic specific policies and procedures are up to date and that staff and contractors are aware of those policies and any changes made.
- Maintains clinic in good working condition while ensuring regular maintenance, including all medical equipment, managing the clinic’s IT infrastructure: Wi-Fi, Printer, Phone, Alarm, and Audio systems.
- Collaborates with medical lead, therapist, pharmacy liaison and other key partners to develop and update procedures and protocols pertaining to medical care and standards of practice.
- Builds relationships within the community, including the building manager, associations, clinics, and practitioners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- Experience working in a clinic environment or medical facility, mental health focused preferred
- Experience managing staff and building effective teams
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Fluently bilingual English / French
- Able to work in a fast-paced environments and multi-task effectively
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Comfortable talking to clients about their mental health concerns
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology, therapeutic approaches and styles is an asset
- Experience managing budgets, financial oversight
- Strong organizational skills and leadership capabilities
- Ability to drive change and develop a team through ambiguity with a positive, can-do attitude as team / tools / processes continue to scale
We thank all of those who take the time to apply; however, only those short-listed will be contacted. Please note we are only able to consider applicants who possess valid Canadian work authorization.