Since its founding in 2011, Mindspace has been dedicated to promoting well-being in the world by improving the lives of people in our community. We focus on providing evidence-based and innovative approaches to mental health, particularly through individual psychotherapy and group programming. We believe that everyone can benefit from a little more mental fitness, whether it’s for getting through a crisis, cultivating resilience or attaining higher levels of performance.
We’re proud to have a team of highly skilled professionals with subject-matter expertise across healthcare, biosciences, operations and compliance, but we are always looking for more talent to join us. We now have an opening for a Marketing Manager based in Canada.
The ideal candidate for this role has a demonstrated track record executing operational marketing strategies. They understand the digital landscape and can oversee our clinics’ channel strategies to drive brand awareness and patient loyalty. In addition, They thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment and have an affinity for health and wellness.
- Remote or in-person
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Offer marketing strategy and support to all of our clinics working cross-functionally with operations, communications and any necessary disciplines
- Develop quarterly and annual marketing plans with clinics to drive patient acquisition and loyalty
- Ideate and manage programming calendar in collaboration with Director of Programming and Content and clinic operations teams
- Strategize with clinic teams to build community support and outreach in the local markets
- Oversee and execute email marketing campaigns, including copywriting, newsletter formatting, image sourcing
- Manage and post content on all digital platforms and social media channels
- Identify opportunities for paid digital marketing initiatives, create or resource original content required, and execute and track the success of these campaigns
- Ensure content on all channels is bilingual and relevant to both anglophone and francophone markets
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience; marketing field operations a plus
- Fully bilingual and fluent communicator in English and French, including strong writing skills in both languages
- Experience managing social media brand platforms, website CMS (e.g. WordPress), and email marketing software (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Experience with Google Analytics/Tag Manager and Facebook Business Manager a plus
- Experience promoting events and/or group programs
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels within the organization
- Cool under pressure, able to work through issues in an effective and calm manner
- Hands-on, collaborative, collegial, take accountability and will dive in to make sure things get done
- Purpose-driven with a desire to impact the well-being of others
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, you will be required to set up an office in your home in order to carry out the responsibilities of your role. If necessary, Numinus will provide you with a laptop.
At Mindspace, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. We welcome and celebrate differences because we believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help us achieve our ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people we serve. Our culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all of those who take the time to apply; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.