Since its founding in 2011, Mindspace has been dedicated to promoting well-being in the world by improving the lives of people in our community. We focus on providing evidence-based and innovative approaches to mental health, particularly through individual psychotherapy and group programming. We believe that everyone can benefit from a little more mental fitness, whether it’s for getting through a crisis, cultivating resilience or attaining higher levels of performance.
We have an opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our Mindspace team in Montreal, on a full-time basis. While this role is primarily administrative with some basic accounting support, primarily responsible for dealing with incoming mail, emails and telephone calls related to the day-to-day operation of Mindspace’s clinical operations. This includes ongoing relationships with suppliers of key services, such as landlords, building managers, tool suppliers, financial institutions, etc.; while providing executive assistant support to the Director of Psychology and Therapeutic Services, and logistical support to the Clinical Operations Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Schedule management – Acting as a gatekeeper to the Psychology and Therapeutic Services Director’s calendar to ensure his schedule and workload align to business priorities; preparing briefs on meetings/events and coordinating with other executives.
- Travel management – Coordinating travel, logistics, meetings and background information; preparing expense reports to submit after travel.
- Expense management – Preparing regular expense reports on the Psychology and Therapeutic Services Director’s behalf and reconciling with corporate accounting and taxes.
- General administration – Supporting administrative tasks for all three (3) Montreal offices such as preparing documents for signature, answering calls, managing meeting logistics and supporting conference calls, keeping minutes and managing mail.
- Maintain a positive and professional company image in all correspondence and in-person interactions with customers, visitors, vendors and Montreal team members.
- Regular travel between Mindspace clinic locations in Montreal to verify the cleanliness and safety of the spaces, restocking and organization of necessary supplies, collection of cheques and cash for deposit
- Provide foundational accounting responsibilities including processing customer invoices, depositing customer payments, processing vendor payments.
- Maintain accurate, timely and organized employee records and supporting documents for vacation and payroll.
- Various special projects as required.
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 2 years of office administrative experience having managed offices of up to 40 people.
- Strong customer service and both written and verbal communication skills, with a professional and friendly demeanour.
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills, with attention to detail.
- Comfortable learning new systems and software as they relate to the role.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite and Google Suite is required.
- Some accounting knowledge (no software in particular, basic principles)
- Ability to work without supervision and be flexible to requests and business needs.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and act with discretion.
- Fluency in both English/French (oral and written)
- Access to a vehicle and able to travel between local offices
At Numinus, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. We welcome and celebrate differences because we believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help us achieve our ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people we serve. Our culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.