Numinus is looking for a Site Psychotherapy Director to organize and oversee people and programs of our psychotherapy clinical department. Reporting to the Regional Psychotherapy Director, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for recruiting, supervising and directing the clinic’s practitioners providing psychotherapy services. The Site Psychotherapy Director must possess excellent management and mentoring skills; be an outstanding communicator who can build team cohesion. The ideal candidate for this role will have a deep respect for therapeutic practice, ethics and policies and can inspire the best from others. The goal is to ensure the smooth running of the site’s psychotherapy team aiming for optimum clinic performance and client outcomes.
Clinical Practice (80%)
- Provide psychotherapy and mental health services; including initial consultation and diagnostic assessment for clients with a wide range of mental health, behavioral, emotional and developmental concerns
- Support other clinicians with clinical cases and clinical education activities
Site Psychotherapy Director (20%)
- Oversee all recruitment, onboarding, training and supervision of therapists
- Ensure all required compliance therapeutic protocols and best practices in mental health care are followed
- Collaborate with the site Medical Director and Operations Director in establishing therapeutic programs, services, policies, procedures and priorities to ensure the effective delivery of therapeutic services clinic
- Oversee psychotherapy practitioners delivering both on-site and virtual/telehealth for the clinic
Collaborate with site Operational and Medical Directors to implement clinic standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the full range of therapeutic services
- Supervise graduate students, practicum students, psychology interns, post-doctoral fellows and, where relevant to psychotherapy services, unlicensed staff
- Maintain a culture of safety and trauma-informed care throughout the facility
- Responsible for the supervisory structures and systems of the clinic
- Other duties as required
At Numinus, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. We welcome and celebrate differences because we believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help us achieve our ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people we serve. Our culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all of those who take the time to apply; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.