Would you like to practice psychotherapy in a context that provides strong infrastructure, supportive colleagues, opportunities for professional development, flexible work hours, and excellent compensation?
Would you like to join a centre of excellence engaged with rigorous, evidence-based approaches to well-being as well as emerging trends in the field?
Mindspace is always looking for new professionals to join the team. No matter where you are in your career as a therapist, we want to hear from you. Click the button below to start the conversation, or read on to learn more about life at Mindspace. (If you’re a doctoral student looking for a supervised practice, internship, or practicum and would like to specifically apply for a doctoral internship at Mindspace, please fill in this application form).
Please include your CV in your initial message
- Founded in 2011, Mindspace has developed a reputation as a leader in delivering mental health services in an innovative and impactful way. We are a team of over 25 diverse and talented professionals, collectively driven to impact the world by healing individuals, groups, and organizations through therapy, training and transformation. We regularly support each other through supervision, collaboration, and friendly chats over hot beverages in our shared spaces.
- Focus on supporting clients. We’ll take care of the rest. We built and maintain a strong and flexible digital infrastructure that supports scheduling, communications, marketing, and billing. We have also assembled an administrative support system that is welcoming, efficient, and effective. From first contact with our highly-ranked web site and friendly front desk staff, to in-depth screening by our skilled Intake Coordinator, Mindspace provides clinicians with appropriate, timely referrals.
- Join a centre of excellence; continue learning and growing. Mindspace is home to several communities of practice specializing in Mindfulness-Based Interventions, Emotion-Focused Therapy, psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy, eco-anxiety and workplace well-being.
- Mindspace offers high-quality, comfortably furnished workspaces with the convenience of 3 locations in Montreal (Westmount, Downtown, Plateau) and flexible work hours.
- Enrich your professional life by promoting well-being in a variety of ways beyond individual psychotherapy, including:
- facilitating group programming,
- providing clinical and consulting services to organizations
- facilitating continuing education programs for professionals,
- providing clinical supervision
- developing and marketing new and innovative approaches to promoting well-being
Ready to join the team?