Are you a doctoral student, looking for a supervised practice, internship, or practicum?
Would you like to practice psychotherapy in a context that provides strong infrastructure, supportive colleagues, opportunities for professional development, flexible work hours, and excellent compensation?
Would you like to join a centre of excellence engaged with rigorous, evidence-based approaches to well-being as well as emerging trends in the field?
- Founded in 2011, Mindspace has developed a reputation as a leader in delivering mental health services in an innovative and impactful way. We are a team of over 25 diverse and talented professionals, collectively driven to impact the world by healing individuals, groups, and organizations through therapy, training and transformation. We regularly support each other through supervision, collaboration, and friendly chats over hot beverages in our shared spaces.
- Focus on supporting clients. We’ll take care of the rest. We built and maintain a strong and flexible digital infrastructure that supports scheduling, communications, marketing, and billing. We have also assembled an administrative support system that is welcoming, efficient, and effective. From first contact with our highly-ranked web site and friendly front desk staff, to in-depth screening by our skilled Intake Coordinator, Mindspace provides clinicians with appropriate, timely referrals.
- Join a centre of excellence; continue learning and growing. Mindspace is home to several communities of practice specializing in Mindfulness-Based Interventions, Emotion-Focused Therapy, psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy, eco-anxiety and workplace well-being.
- Mindspace offers high-quality, comfortably furnished workspaces with the convenience of 3 locations in Montreal (Westmount, Downtown, Plateau) and flexible work hours.
- Enrich your professional life by promoting well-being in a variety of ways beyond individual psychotherapy, including:
- facilitating group programming,
- providing clinical and consulting services to organizations
- facilitating continuing education programs for professionals,
- providing clinical supervision
- developing and marketing new and innovative approaches to promoting well-being
No matter where you are in your career as a therapist, we hope that you’ll consider reaching out to us to discuss your potential place here at Mindspace. To get started, please email: email@example.com