Learn to practice mindfulness meditation in order to reduce general anxiety, develop resilience, and stay present.
This is a three-week series of hour-long classes that explores a different theme each week. The hour is divided into three parts: introduction of the topic, meditation practice, and group discussion.
Themes and practices explored will include:
- Steadying the mind with an open heart and a grounded body.
- Healing difficult emotions with mindfulness and self-compassion;
- Beginning to cultivate loving awareness for all beings and situations;
- Learning to practice mindfulness in all your communications;
- Developing confidence in your capacity to “stay with” whatever is arising in your life.
- Practicing “letting be”, “letting go” and “letting in”.
- Cultivating constructive thoughts and ways of being in your daily life.