A unifying event at the service of conscious performance
At this immersive event, you will have the opportunity to meet leaders committed to creating organizational cultures that enable employees to flourish and organizations to achieve their performance goals in a conscious and sustainable manner.
WHY A WORKPLACE WELLBEING SUMMIT?
In recent years, wellness has often become a priority issue for organizations as stress, burnout and disengagement grow exponentially. There is a growing demand for a work environment that balances wellbeing with performance. Presence and good self-management are seen as an investment towards sustainability and the emergence of a new business model that is conscious and at the service of all stakeholders.
The International Center for Mindful Leadership and Mindspace are pleased to unite their respective skills to provide a space for sharing best practices, dialogue among participants and experimentation to better support the imperative of well-being. With the participation of:
- Chantal Tardif, Directrice Développement Organisationnel, Industriel Alliance
- Suzanne Bergeron, President, Sodexo Canada
- Martin Enault, COO, Felix & Paul Studios – CA President, Revivre
- Réal Cassista, Directeur principal gestion de la santé, Desjardins
- Marie-Ève Laurin, Directrice, programmes et stratégie globale en santé et bien-être, CGI
- Suzanne Bossy, Directrice, Responsable du Centre d’expertise mondial santé et bien-être, CGI
- Joanie Lacroix, Réalisatrice et Productrice, Pastel Fluo Productions
- Dr. Marcel Martin, Directeur adjoint Volet amélioration des pratiques, CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- Stéphane Leblanc, Fondateur et PDG, Centre International du Leadership Conscient
- Mathieu Lippé, Chanteur, parolier, conteur, poète
- Manon Breton, Enseignante de pleine conscience | Coach de vie | Consultante en entreprise