- Anxiety, panic, phobias, and chronic worry
- Depression, low self-esteem, and other mood disorders
- Chronic stress and burnout
- Relationship problems
- Irritability and anger management
- Procrastination, distractibility, and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Psychedelic Harm Reduction and Integration
Our practical approach to therapy aims for measurable results in a brief timeframe. Your psychologist will work with you to develop a personalized and structured therapy program, combining techniques from science-based approaches, including Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT).
We’ll equip you with tools and strategies for managing difficult thoughts, emotions, and behaviours. With your new toolkit, you’ll be able to focus your attention on what really counts: achieving your goals and living according to your values in the long run.
In addition to our team of Ph.D. level psychologists, Mindspace also offers reduced-rate therapy with Doctoral Candidates in Psychology, via our internship program afilliation with Montreal universities such as McGill University and Université de Montréal.