“When we are well, our wellness spills onto others” Thich Nhat Hahn
At Mindspace, our deepest passion is helping people train their minds to change their behaviours. We rely on only the most rigorous, evidence-based learning strategies to deliver learning journeys that will inspire participants and resonate with your workplace, targeting the mindsets and skill sets that matter the most:
- Awareness, attention and focus
- Clarity in thinking and decision-making
- Improved connection with others
Our programs include but are not limited to :
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- 6-Week Mindfulness Program
- 12-Week Mindfulness and Meditation Program
Introduction to Mindfulness
This is our introductory offering to get you started on your corporate journey to new levels of wellbeing and performance. This workshop generally takes from one to two hours during which our facilitator will provide an overview of the theory and practice of mindfulness. Participants will take away exercises that provide immediate, practical benefits.
Many companies choose to follow up with the more complete, in-depth training offered in our 6- to 12-week Mindfulness and Meditation Program.
Workshop Content – Theory
In the Introduction to Mindfulness workshop, participants will partake in discussions on the following topics:
- Mindfulness defined and contextualized for today’s workplace: What exactly is mindfulness, and why is everyone talking about it?
- The science supporting mindfulness: Some facts and arguments in support of mindfulness in the workplace
- How mindfulness impacts the mind, performance and happiness
- Best practices and how to implement mindfulness despite challenges
- Some practical advice for sticking with being mindful in your daily life
Workshop Content – Practice
We engage participants in practical exercises to help them understand and experience mindfulness:
- How to observe our thoughts
- Multitasking exercises
- Experiential observation of our senses
- Introduction to formal mindfulness practices
- Informal mindfulness practices
The 6-week Mindfulness Training Program
This program is a natural follow-up to the Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop. In this program, participants will receive more in-depth training in the various types of mindfulness practices such as meditation, breathing exercises, mindful movements and mindful walking. In a 6-week course that combines theory with practice, participants will learn mindfulness development techniques explained through science, biology and psychology.
The 12-week Mindfulness and Meditation Training Program
Like the 6-Week Basic Mindfulness Training Program, this program is a natural follow-up to the Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop. In this 12-week program, participants will receive the same in-depth training in the various types of mindfulness practices such as meditation, breathing exercises, mindful movements and mindful walking that are taught in the 6-week program, alternating with 6 meditation workshops every other week in order to ground the practice more thoroughly and get support from the group and the facilitator.
Please reach out to find out more on our corporate mindfulness programs.